superubercoolsuperubercool

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Asylum (Album Version) Asylum (Album Version)

I'm going to be a huge asshole.

The song is great, if not fucking epic. I'm just fucking sick of faggots trying to mix in clean singing into really intense epic songs. If you would've left the clean vocals out, you would've gotten a 10/10 5/5 from me.

All I can say is stop it. Please, stop ruining REALLY GOOD songs with shitty clean vocals. Keep it epic and brutal. I want to feel like punching shit; which I do when I listen to the beginning and stuff, just not the clean shit. I was going to consider buying whatever album you had, but now I really don't want to. Clean vocals are REALLY embarrassing when they come on when I'm getting down to a really intense part.

But I still liked the song, so 9/10 from me.

Smooth Bossa Nova Smooth Bossa Nova

Yeh.

Beautiful bud. I dunneh why the peoplez be all, "Yo, you're good but not that good." I find this amazing.

Tombor911 responds:

wow thanks that means so much! =)
-Tom

Chrono Trigger - Epoch Mix Chrono Trigger - Epoch Mix

Why does this have such a low score?

Makes meh sad. :C

Slowly softly Slowly softly

Incredible...

Will you marry me?

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Beautiful... Fantastically beautiful...

I have NOTHING, but the utmost respect for you. Now excuse me while I go cry. Could you also mind telling me the chords you used for this?

Far Away - Preview - [viz] Far Away - Preview - [viz]

KEEP WORKING ON IT!

It's a fantastic song. Just keep using the same beat with some mix ups here and there and you got a great song. 10/10 5/5

P.S. I just finished listening to every single one of your songs. Trance is your thing.

Illusion - [viz] Illusion - [viz]

Great

I didn't really like the deep synth from 1:18 to 1:32. It just kinda ruined the calmness of it all. But 10/10 and 5/5 for other parts. Keep on making music.

DJ-VIZ responds:

I somewhat agree, but if I didn't throw it in there, the song would be so repetitive :P , thanks for the review(s)!

Hit My Heart - [Viz] Hit My Heart - [Viz]

I'm not a person who really likes vocals in my songs. BUT, that's my opinion, my brother just listened to this song and he insisted that I downloaded it. I give this song a 10/10 5/5 because I love the beat, and because I don't think it's fair to rate down a song based on music =P. That's what I do when I listen to bands with bad vocals. I listen to the chord progressions, build up, and chorus. But also lyrics. Any way. =P Great song.

Mist - [viz] Mist - [viz]

Sweet

10/10 5/5.

Into the Night - [viz] Into the Night - [viz]

Yea I thought I heard it.

I was like, "Did I click on an awesome remake of Basshunter's Russia Privjet by accident?". Nope lol. Great freaking song. 10/10 5/5.

DJ-VIZ responds:

Thanks again, yeah I look back and It really does sound like Russian Privjet...I guess thats a good thing